Thursday, August 6, 2009

Guys,enjoy your job~

Yeap, finally my first english blog was born~ so far, i always being busy for my work, and it was full shift for my whole August schedule. What's that feel? mmm... i will said, it's absolutely like hell before i get the overtime payment... in other words, it will be like paradise after i get what i deserved to, hoho~ Indeed, that's really hard and tired to do so, but i will accept and appreciate the chance to do the job. I have my commitment to my parents, and also try to save up part of my salary for my own. Therefore, no matter how tired or suffer it will be, i will crossover it.

Since i won't quit it, so i have to learn to enjoy my job, and that's the only cure to expel all the bad feeling such as tired and hard to keep moving on... Yeap, everyone have to find out the element of the joy and interesting from their job. For my own opinion, i think keeps a good relationship with your colleague will be a better idea, that's why people keep remind us, how important of having a good relationship with orthers, how to stay closer with the people who are surrounding you. But sometimes, you can't be yourself in terms of "True". What i mean is, you have to be fake in order to avoid any problem or trouble occur. It sounds like pretty bad... right? But i believed, most of the people will have this kind of experience. To me, it doesn't matter; but the point is, how often you being like that? How fake you are? I won't be fake for long time, and i think i'm quite honest actually... If i feel the truth can't be spoke directly, then i will try to let the person know the truth with indirectly... We should understand, frank and honest will hurt people... not always but just sometimes.

So far, i'm enjoyed in my job, because i always have fun with my colleague. I can still remember, one of my coursemate always stated himself as "environment maker", it means he will arise the happiness and funny as long as he be there. Hmmm... i guess i am one of it, haha~ Spread your own happiness to other people, it's not a bad thing, right? haha~ anyway, learn to enjoy your job and your life, you will drop down the burden of the stress~ (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment