Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Last Paper...

I've been waiting for that exam day since i've took my sadness leave from KL and farewell to my rented house, my housemate, my coursemate, my classmate, my friends... and went back to my hometown, move forward to my another life. I told myself must not become a surrender, get defeated by my own mistake, NO! I must done what i shall be done, and i will refuse to waste my precious time anymore! I get a job after i came back to hometown within two days, and get prepared myself to deal with that day... yes, the exam day which i shall attend at long time ago...

Time pass flying, six months just like a blinking moment and i became a little bit of nervous, because i can't imagine how could i waste for another six months if i failed to get pass... In fact, this subject was not too difficult for me, i can still remember i get high mark in my midterm exam. Besides, our assignment project has achieve the top in our whole course... hmm, it really help to comfort me and release my nervous and stress. Furthermore, my friends has gave me a lot of support and encourge, how could i be dissappointed and let them down? There was a rainny day at 18/09/09, but i can felt the sunshine as sunny day when i stepped out from the exam hall, haha~

Well, i'm impossible to score A, ( because i'm not greedy, wakaka~) but i can confirm that i won't go office and take the yellow form again! Yes, i have done... the last paper which i should hands up at six months ago... Blame would not give a tiny help to solve the problem; just face it and get some real action on it, then everything will deserve a better ending, don't you think so? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment